Tenshi 2P Nemo
Tenshi 2P Nemo: Alpine-style ascents require your gear to be as versatile as your abilities.
Tenshi 2P Nemo Specs:
- 4 lbs, 6 oz (2.0 kg)
- 28 sq ft (2.6 sq m)
- 11 sq ft (1.0 sq m) Vestibule
- DAC Featherlite Poles
- The recipient of several awards, including “Editors’ Choice” from Climbing, “Best In Gear” from Rock and Ice, and “Editors’ Choice” from Backcountry, Tenshi™ is the clear choice for high altitude adventure
- Includes GREEN™ anodized DAC Featherlite® poles, full vestibule, Condensation Curtain™, roll-up style stuff sack, stakes, and repair kit. Optional Pawprint™ and RIF™ are available
Tenshi 2P Nemo: Use Tenshi™ at base camp with all the comfortable features and cache them as you move up the mountain.
Tenshi 2P Nemo: Start with a cavernous vestibule, a Removable Insulated Floor™ (RIF™), a Condensation Curtain™, and reach high camp with a 4.4 lb shelter that fits on the smallest of ledges.
Tenshi 2P Nemo: Beefed-up guy points, reinforced pole pockets, and DAC Featherlite® poles make Tenshi™ all but indestructible.
In stock items will ship within the next business day. Available item(s) is/are available to order. Most available items will ship within 9 business days, sometimes the process is faster and of course it will ship to you ASAP. There might be some exceptions, example: supplier is out of stock or manufacturing delays. If you have any doubt your item is in stock please call us at 303-984-4649.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
If you placed an order at 123Mountain and you don't like it just send it back for a refund, applicable for the item not shipping costs*. Ship it back and as long as your item is in unused condition with original tags, boxes, etc. Please follow the steps at Return Policy Page.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
* Even if the shipping was free we paid the carrier for the service provided and we will deduct $7.95 for Economy, $12.95 for Ground, etc.
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
Not stoked on your gear? Looking to return it? No problem, we have an Unlimited Return Policy as long as item(s) is/are in UNUSED CONDITION. We try to guarantee complete satisfaction with unlimited lifetime returns. If at any time - now, next month, in 30 years - you're not 100% satisfied, send your gear back for a refund. No questions asked. Check out Return Policy Page here. No returns on sale / promotional / discounted items, though.
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
We need your help to always make sure 123Mountain has the best prices! You may even benefit in the process. If you find an identical product at a lower price and in stock through another online site we will refund two times the difference.
Here's how it works:
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
We offer three types of membership; Elite, Premium and Standard. Each membership group has fantastic advantages everything from store credit to an extra 10% OFF and FREE shipping.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.