Haze 50 Mountainsmith
Haze 50 Mountainsmith: New for 2013! This comfort rich minimalist toploader, weighing less than 2lbs, delivers exceptional trail performance at half the weight of a traditional internal frame pack.
Haze 50 Mountainsmith Specs:
- Minimalist toploader with dual accessory front panel pockets
- Perforated Air-flow shoulder straps
- Lumbar Control Point™ pad
- ICS Cup™ waistbelt fitment (ICS - Iliac Crest Shelf)
- Removable EVA framesheet padding
- Diamond airmesh foam backpanel and waistbelt with DWR anti-sweat finish
- X-Cross top compression strap system with Aluminum hooks
- Bottom panel compression straps
- Front daisy chain & tool loops
- Cinch cord storm collar with internal dust cover
- Unisex sizing
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- DWR finish diamond airmesh
Haze 50 Mountainsmith: The Haze 50 is a minimalist toploader, weighing in at less than 2 lbs.
Haze 50 Mountainsmith: It delivers exceptional trail performance at half the weight of a traditional internal frame pack.
Haze 50 Mountainsmith: Best suited for loads around 30-40 pound loads and ultralight gear choices, this pack can go from long weekend to thru hikes to adventure travel throughout the seasons.
In stock items will ship within the next business day. Available item(s) is/are available to order. Most available items will ship within 9 business days, sometimes the process is faster and of course it will ship to you ASAP. There might be some exceptions, example: supplier is out of stock or manufacturing delays. If you have any doubt your item is in stock please call us at 303-984-4649.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
If you placed an order at 123Mountain and you don't like it just send it back for a refund, applicable for the item not shipping costs*. Ship it back and as long as your item is in unused condition with original tags, boxes, etc. Please follow the steps at Return Policy Page.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
* Even if the shipping was free we paid the carrier for the service provided and we will deduct $7.95 for Economy, $12.95 for Ground, etc.
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
Not stoked on your gear? Looking to return it? No problem, we have an Unlimited Return Policy as long as item(s) is/are in UNUSED CONDITION. We try to guarantee complete satisfaction with unlimited lifetime returns. If at any time - now, next month, in 30 years - you're not 100% satisfied, send your gear back for a refund. No questions asked. Check out Return Policy Page here. No returns on sale / promotional / discounted items, though.
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
We need your help to always make sure 123Mountain has the best prices! You may even benefit in the process. If you find an identical product at a lower price and in stock through another online site we will refund two times the difference.
Here's how it works:
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
We offer three types of membership; Elite, Premium and Standard. Each membership group has fantastic advantages everything from store credit to an extra 10% OFF and FREE shipping.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.