Lookout 50 Mountainsmith
Lookout 50 Mountainsmith: New for 2013! The perfect extended weekend sized backpack loaded with features for a dependable trek to your next camp.
Lookout 50 Mountainsmith Specs:
- Parallel Y-Frame adjustable suspension
- Load distributing Lumbar Control Point™ pad
- ICS Cup™ waistbelt fitment (ICS - Iliac Crest Shelf)
- Dual density shoulder straps
- Anvil Airway™ perspiration control system
- Delta Wing Compression™ belt adjustment system
- Front panel pocket fits Ten Essentials
- SlingShot™ detachable top lid converts into a lumbar pack or shoulder sling
- Side panel mesh pockets fits SIGG™ and Nalgene® style water bottles
- Diagonal / A-Frame Ski Carry
- Separate sleeping bag compartment with internal divider
- Bar tack reinforcements YKK® Zippers 3M™ Reflective Cord Twin T6 1” 6061 concave aluminum stays
- 210d Duramax™ Junior RipStop Nylon 420d Duramax™ Nylon 210d RipStop Liner
- Dimensions: 24" x 10.5" x 8.5" (61 x 26.75 x 21.5 cm)
- Weight: 4 lbs 2 oz / 1.9 kg
- Volume: 3051 cubic inches / 50 L
- Fit Range: 17" - 22" / 43 - 56 cm
- Extended Volume: 3905 cubic inches / 64 L
Lookout 50 Mountainsmith: With an extended volume of 64L, this weekend warrior will accommodate most any trip on your calendar and offer unmatched comfort and durability along the way.
Lookout 50 Mountainsmith: The innovative ICS Cup (Illiac Crest Shelf) hipbelt transfers and locks the pack load onto the hips, the Delta Wing Compression system pulls the load into the lumbar region and focuses on the Lumbar Control Point pad on the lower backpanel to fully secure the pack load against the user's major weight bearing point, the lumbar/sacrum region.
Lookout 50 Mountainsmith: All this while the Anvil Airway backpanel keeps you cool on the longest trail day.
In stock items will ship within the next business day. Available item(s) is/are available to order. Most available items will ship within 9 business days, sometimes the process is faster and of course it will ship to you ASAP. There might be some exceptions, example: supplier is out of stock or manufacturing delays. If you have any doubt your item is in stock please call us at 303-984-4649.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
If you placed an order at 123Mountain and you don't like it just send it back for a refund, applicable for the item not shipping costs*. Ship it back and as long as your item is in unused condition with original tags, boxes, etc. Please follow the steps at Return Policy Page.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
* Even if the shipping was free we paid the carrier for the service provided and we will deduct $7.95 for Economy, $12.95 for Ground, etc.
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
Not stoked on your gear? Looking to return it? No problem, we have an Unlimited Return Policy as long as item(s) is/are in UNUSED CONDITION. We try to guarantee complete satisfaction with unlimited lifetime returns. If at any time - now, next month, in 30 years - you're not 100% satisfied, send your gear back for a refund. No questions asked. Check out Return Policy Page here. No returns on sale / promotional / discounted items, though.
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
We need your help to always make sure 123Mountain has the best prices! You may even benefit in the process. If you find an identical product at a lower price and in stock through another online site we will refund two times the difference.
Here's how it works:
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
We offer three types of membership; Elite, Premium and Standard. Each membership group has fantastic advantages everything from store credit to an extra 10% OFF and FREE shipping.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.