Hoopla 4 Mountain Hardwear
Hoopla 4 Mountain Hardwear: Our lightest Trussring™ tent, an “11th essential” emergency shelter for day-hikers, a minimalist backpacking shelter that sleeps 4, a through-hiker’s dream.
Hoopla 4 Mountain Hardwear Specs:
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- New tent type! The Hoopla™ is a revolutionary Ring Pole™ tensegrity tent -- the fabric is the frame
- Patented Trussring™ support system greatly increases internal volume at head level, adds structural strength and provides a place to string a clothesline
- Single door opens wide for stargazing
- Reinforced stretchless seams
- Optional floor footprint
- Ring insertion aid
- Trussring™ tents can be set at different heights to optimize ventilation or protect users from outside weather
- Center support pole not included
- Capacity: 4
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb. 11 oz. / 769 g.
- Packed Weight: 1 lb. 16 oz. / 895 g.
- Poles: DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Canopy: 15D Poly Knit Mesh
- Reinforcement: TX07 PU
- Fly: 20D Nylon Ripstop 1500mm PU/SIL
- Floor Area: 64 sq. ft. / 5.9 m2
- Number Of Doors: 1
- Number Of Poles: 1
- Number Of Vestibules: 0
- Interior Height: 50" / 127 cm
- Packed Diameter: 4 in / 10 cm
- Packed Length: 20 in / 51 cm
Hoopla 4 Mountain Hardwear: Compact and light enough to serve as a day-hiker’s “11th essential” emergency refuge, large enough to serve as a backpacking group shelter—seats 4.
Hoopla 4 Mountain Hardwear: Traditional round shape deflects wind, modern structure and reinforced stretchless seams keep it light and add stability.
Hoopla 4 Mountain Hardwear: The Hoopla™ is a simple air-light floorless shelter designed for the minimalist.
In stock items will ship within the next business day. Available item(s) is/are available to order. Most available items will ship within 9 business days, sometimes the process is faster and of course it will ship to you ASAP. There might be some exceptions, example: supplier is out of stock or manufacturing delays. If you have any doubt your item is in stock please call us at 303-984-4649.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
If you placed an order at 123Mountain and you don't like it just send it back for a refund, applicable for the item not shipping costs*. Ship it back and as long as your item is in unused condition with original tags, boxes, etc. Please follow the steps at Return Policy Page.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
* Even if the shipping was free we paid the carrier for the service provided and we will deduct $7.95 for Economy, $12.95 for Ground, etc.
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
Not stoked on your gear? Looking to return it? No problem, we have an Unlimited Return Policy as long as item(s) is/are in UNUSED CONDITION. We try to guarantee complete satisfaction with unlimited lifetime returns. If at any time - now, next month, in 30 years - you're not 100% satisfied, send your gear back for a refund. No questions asked. Check out Return Policy Page here. No returns on sale / promotional / discounted items, though.
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
We need your help to always make sure 123Mountain has the best prices! You may even benefit in the process. If you find an identical product at a lower price and in stock through another online site we will refund two times the difference.
Here's how it works:
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
We offer three types of membership; Elite, Premium and Standard. Each membership group has fantastic advantages everything from store credit to an extra 10% OFF and FREE shipping.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.