Archer 3 Mountain Hardwear
Archer 3 Mountain Hardwear: Built with an innovative geometry, the Archer 2 maximizes internal volume and offers a very comfortable backpacking shelter with two dry entry doors.
Archer 3 Mountain Hardwear Specs:
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Vestibule design creates a dry storage area and prevents water from reaching the tent floor
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Welded guy clip anchors
- Canopy storage pockets
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Rectangular gear loft option
- Capacity 3
- Minimum Weight 5 lb. 9 oz. / 2.51 kg.
- Packed Weight 5 lb. 16 oz. / 2.71 kg.
- Tent Floor: 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU
- Poles: DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Canopy: 20D Nylon Knit Mesh;68D Polyester Ripstop DWR
- Fly: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU
- Floor Area 37 sq. ft. / 3.4 m2
- Number of Doors 2
- Number of Poles 2
- Number of Vestibules 2
- Vestibule Area 10 sq. ft. 0.9 m2 / 10 sq. ft. 0.9 m2
- Interior Height 46" / 117 cm
- Packed Diameter 7 in / 18 cm
- Packed Length 24 in / 61 cm
Archer 3 Mountain Hardwear: Color coded poles and grommet tabs and reflective starter points make even late-night set up easy.
Archer 3 Mountain Hardwear: Superlight option: pitch with fly and Pitch Light™ footprint to shave pounds.
Archer 3 Mountain Hardwear: Guaranteed watertight.
In stock items will ship within the next business day. Available item(s) is/are available to order. Most available items will ship within 9 business days, sometimes the process is faster and of course it will ship to you ASAP. There might be some exceptions, example: supplier is out of stock or manufacturing delays. If you have any doubt your item is in stock please call us at 303-984-4649.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
If you placed an order at 123Mountain and you don't like it just send it back for a refund, applicable for the item not shipping costs*. Ship it back and as long as your item is in unused condition with original tags, boxes, etc. Please follow the steps at Return Policy Page.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
* Even if the shipping was free we paid the carrier for the service provided and we will deduct $7.95 for Economy, $12.95 for Ground, etc.
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
Not stoked on your gear? Looking to return it? No problem, we have an Unlimited Return Policy as long as item(s) is/are in UNUSED CONDITION. We try to guarantee complete satisfaction with unlimited lifetime returns. If at any time - now, next month, in 30 years - you're not 100% satisfied, send your gear back for a refund. No questions asked. Check out Return Policy Page here. No returns on sale / promotional / discounted items, though.
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
We need your help to always make sure 123Mountain has the best prices! You may even benefit in the process. If you find an identical product at a lower price and in stock through another online site we will refund two times the difference.
Here's how it works:
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
We offer three types of membership; Elite, Premium and Standard. Each membership group has fantastic advantages everything from store credit to an extra 10% OFF and FREE shipping.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.