Mid Weight Merino Hiking Sock Lorpen
Mid Weight Merino Hiking Sock Lorpen: By controlling the density and tensioning of the yarn during the Dynamic Knitting Process, Lorpen shapes and engineers the sock to accurately reflect the needs specific to each part of the foot.
Mid Weight Merino Hiking Sock Lorpen:
- New Merino Wool 75%, Polyamide (Nylon) 15%, Lycra 10%
- Toes have stitch-by-stitch "no feel" flat seam for comfort
- Open knit at instep reduces bulk, improves fit and enhances moisture management; thicker knit on sole provides cushion
- Lycra® spandex throughout socks help them retain shape, which means no bunching
Mid Weight Merino Hiking Sock Lorpen: An optimal density on the sole delivers precise amounts of cushioning where it's needed while a very open and finer knit over the top of the foot maximizes fit and moisture release in any footwear.
Mid Weight Merino Hiking Sock Lorpen: Has polyamide on the outside for strength and new Merino Wool on the inside for natural warmth and softness in contact with the skin.
Mid Weight Merino Hiking Sock Lorpen: Lorpen uses an extra flat seam on their socks so it won't bother you in your shoes or boots. They are 100% flat!
In stock items will ship within the next business day. Available item(s) is/are available to order. Most available items will ship within 9 business days, sometimes the process is faster and of course it will ship to you ASAP. There might be some exceptions, example: supplier is out of stock or manufacturing delays. If you have any doubt your item is in stock please call us at 303-984-4649.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
If you placed an order at 123Mountain and you don't like it just send it back for a refund, applicable for the item not shipping costs*. Ship it back and as long as your item is in unused condition with original tags, boxes, etc. Please follow the steps at Return Policy Page.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
* Even if the shipping was free we paid the carrier for the service provided and we will deduct $7.95 for Economy, $12.95 for Ground, etc.
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
Not stoked on your gear? Looking to return it? No problem, we have an Unlimited Return Policy as long as item(s) is/are in UNUSED CONDITION. We try to guarantee complete satisfaction with unlimited lifetime returns. If at any time - now, next month, in 30 years - you're not 100% satisfied, send your gear back for a refund. No questions asked. Check out Return Policy Page here. No returns on sale / promotional / discounted items, though.
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
We need your help to always make sure 123Mountain has the best prices! You may even benefit in the process. If you find an identical product at a lower price and in stock through another online site we will refund two times the difference.
Here's how it works:
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
We offer three types of membership; Elite, Premium and Standard. Each membership group has fantastic advantages everything from store credit to an extra 10% OFF and FREE shipping.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.