La Niña MC Lib Tech
La Niña MC Lib Tech: Matt Cummins has the longest running pro model in snowboard history.
La Niña MC Lib Tech Specs:
- Aggressive directional C1-Banana (Rear camber/ nose banana combo) & Magne-Traction (C1 BTX)
- H-Pop camel core profile perfect flex under foot
- UHMW sidewalls
- TNT base
La Niña MC Lib Tech: This year we cut him loose again on his latest dream board and he came up with an aggressive all terrain C1 freestyle, freeride board he calls the La Niña.
La Niña MC Lib Tech: The La Niña is a directional shape banana in the front, rocker between your feet and camber (C1) in the back design with Magne-Traction.
La Niña MC Lib Tech: Matt rides a lot of resort accessible steep pow terrain and the often brutal, to the point of comedy, terrain necessary to get in and out of the pow stashes.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.