Join Our Team
Whether you've been camping every year since you were a child or you're a novice skier, we'd love to have your join our team. Your passion for outdoor activity will make you the perfect candidate for 123Mountain, and if you're not strong in sales, we also offer positions such as data entry in our two offices.
At 123Mountain, we strive to enrich the lives of every employee so you can say "I love my job!" We work with you to build your knowledge about the brands we carry as well as increase your ability to work with customers to address their concerns. We want you to be happy at 123Mountain, which is why we have an open door policy. Through the suggestions and feedback from our employees, we have been better able to serve customers, the community and our staff.
Being on our team isn't just about the financial benefit. You'll get to work in a fast-paced environment where we strive to quickly please customers. We'd love to have you on our team if you have an eye for detail, but w also understand how sometimes striving for perfection can be counterproductive. Our staff members and customers are real people who deserve to be treated as such. We encourage that you learn from any mistakes that you might make as well as mistakes that your coworkers might make to become a more cohesive team and provide better customer support.
However, there are plenty of benefits that make us the best company ever to work for. These include:
- Health insurance
- Spending accounts
- Discounted ski passes
- Deals on professional equipment
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunities for advancement
We're also happy to work with you by providing two offices from which we work. Within close proximity to Green Mountain and Copper Mountain, our offices are ideally located for true outdoor lovers.
If you're ready to fill out your application, we'd love to look it over. We'd like to remind applicants that the process can take some time, so please remain patient if you haven't heard back from us. 123Mountain wants to the right members on our team --and that could be you!
What Job Candidates Should Know About Applying at 123Mountain.com
Applying for a job at 123Mountain.com is unlike any other job-seeking experience you’ll ever go through. In fact, it’s so unique, we thought we should give you a heads up on our far-from-corporate processes. Keep these tips in mind when applying at 123Mountain.com:
- Believe it or not, we sometimes don’t go look at your application the moment it arrives. While we fully plan to try and communicate with you in a timely manner, please wait patiently.
- We are focused on finding the right person for the job. If it takes us a while, we believe finding the perfect person is worth the wait.
- Cover letters that say, “Take a look at my resume and get back to me if you’re interested,” do not light our fire. In fact, this gives us no sense at all about who you are or why we should hire you. Send us a cover letter that shows your personality and explains your interest in working for 123Mountain.com.
- On that note, make sure to always be yourself—in your letter, in your emails, in an interview. Don’t try to be something you’re not (like a stuffy corporate suit)—we believe in being genuine, and we can tell the difference.
- If you happen to be one of the lucky few who has a friend who already works at 123Mountain.com, please do not send them your resume to pass along
- You are the best person to decide which of your qualifications match up with which job’s requirements and responsibilities. Please apply to a specific job.
- We are an internet company that sells outdoor products. If you hate computers and would rather spend a day inside watching re-runs of Stargate, you are probably not a fit for 123Mountain.com.
- If you want to know more about Copper Mountain (Colorado) , or Lakewood check out, but if you needed us to point that out to you, you might want to reconsider working here. Did we mention we're an I-n-t-e-r-n-e-t company who have retail stores ?
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Great service and really neat stuff