Why Working at 123Mountain.com
We are an E-Verify Employer:
A Bit About Us
123Mountain.com is an amazing place to work, and our mission is to provide Great service and really neat stuff to our client. What makes our company a great place to work boils down to three very simple things:
1- Our Employees.
Our employees are enthusiastic about both their work and their personal lives as evidenced by the passionate way that they recreate. We have a ski instructor who takes care of our Copper Store, Snowboard instructors who craft witty content for our gear. Our CEO is an extreme snowboarder, our Manager was one of the best wake boarder, and on any given weekend, you'll find the slopes of the Summit county covered. Simply said, we love our Mountains, Winter for Skiing, Summer for Hiking, Mountaineering .......
Check out our Core Values:
- Never compromise in hiring.
- Never accept an asymptote – there’s always a better way; we can always do better.
- Always aspire to create provide Great service and really neat stuff to our client.
- Say what’s there – do you have an idea or a concern? Speak up.
- Learn about your mistakes (and another person's mistake, if you can)
- Multi-cultural, multi lingual. Everybody is different, accept it .
- Save our Planet , turn off your computer, recycle and save power and water
- Experiment, be comfortable with risk, but always measure and adjust course based on the results.
- Remember that fast and effective is sometimes preferable to perfection.
- Be intolerant of bureaucracy.
- Welcome change – see it for the growth opportunity it brings.
- Attention to detail,
We have a unique work environment that needs high-energy people who are passionate about outdoor activities and their professional career. Casual dress, flexible hours. Our headquarters is just a few minutes’ walk from Green Mountain, 45 minutes to A Basin, 75 minutes to Copper. Our Second Location is just 2 minutes from the Eagle Chairlift @ Copper Mountain, you can ride everyday…..
Top 5 Job Challenges:
- Expect the unexpected.
- Change is Constant…….
- High expectations: If you aren't up for working smarter & working harder, then stick with your current job.
- Operating as a start up in some ways and as a corporation in others.
- Your friends & family no longer like you for who you are, but for the gear you sell.
Our full-time regular employees are eligible for an amazing IRA, company-subsidized medical insurance, flexible spending account, employee assistance program, discounted ski passes, pro deals, casual dress environment, flexible schedules, great advancement opportunities and the opportunity to be a part something solid and exciting.
3- So You Wanna Work Here?
We will be hiring for customer service, data entry positions in our Lakewood Store, and Data entry or Sales Associate in our Copper stores.
What Job Candidates Should Know About Applying at 123Mountain.com
Applying for a job at 123Mountain.com is unlike any other job-seeking experience you’ll ever go through. In fact, it’s so unique, we thought we should give you a heads up on our far-from-corporate processes. Keep these tips in mind when applying at 123Mountain.com:
- Believe it or not, we sometimes don’t go look at your application the moment it arrives. While we fully plan to try and communicate with you in a timely manner, please wait patiently.
- We are focused on finding the right person for the job. If it takes us a while, we believe finding the perfect person is worth the wait.
- Cover letters that say, “Take a look at my resume and get back to me if you’re interested,” do not light our fire. In fact, this gives us no sense at all about who you are or why we should hire you. Send us a cover letter that shows your personality and explains your interest in working for 123Mountain.com.
- On that note, make sure to always be yourself—in your letter, in your emails, in an interview. Don’t try to be something you’re not (like a stuffy corporate suit)—we believe in being genuine, and we can tell the difference.
- If you happen to be one of the lucky few who has a friend who already works at 123Mountain.com, please do not send them your resume to pass along
- You are the best person to decide which of your qualifications match up with which job’s requirements and responsibilities. Please apply to a specific job.
- We are an internet company that sells outdoor products. If you hate computers and would rather spend a day inside watching re-runs of Stargate, you are probably not a fit for 123Mountain.com.
- If you want to know more about Copper Mountain (Colorado) , or Lakewood check out, but if you needed us to point that out to you, you might want to reconsider working here. Did we mention we're an I-n-t-e-r-n-e-t company who have retail stores ?
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Great service and really neat stuff